Wednesday, July 15, 2009

She did it! Irene got baptized!

I called her this morning on my way in to work to see how it all went last night. Irene sounded so happy! She said that so many people were there, even Salme and Berta came who have been too ill to attend church lately. She said that so many people gave her flowers, and it was a wonderful night, that she got there at 5 and didn't leave until 8:30. Vanem Isom came up from Parnu to baptize her, and she will be confirmed on Sunday. I asked her how she felt inside, and she said she was so happy and had so much peace. She said that she felt closer to God. Ahh, music to my ears!

1 comment:

  1. wow, this brought tears to my eyes. I'm SO happy! I am still catching up on all your estonia posts, but, wow, it looks like you had an amazing time and I am loving hearing about all of it!

    ReplyDelete